Pages

Rob's Status

    Tears in Rain

    Psalm 45:1

    "My heart is inditing a good matter: I speak of the things which I have made touching the king: my tongue is the pen of a ready writer."

    Galatians 2:20

    I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Christ liveth in me: and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of the son of God, who loved me, and gave himself for me.

    <---Posts--->

    ------------------------------------------------------

    Monday, July 21, 2008

    14,000 Feet Above the Sea

    Pikes Peak and the Cog Rail Way

    The glossy red cabins come strolling by indolently challenging our patients. Finally docking up to the boarding steps showing of its gleaming silver name, Pikes Peak Cog Rail Way, we would all soon be on our way towards the next great adventure. “Tickets please!” says our tour guide and off we went. Up, up, up we go slowly but surely to the top of the world, 14,000 feet above the sea.

    6 comments:

    Hannah Banana said...

    Looks like fun! Who doesn't like a big, red train?

    Rob W. Oakley said...

    It was a whole lot of fun! ^_^

    Hannah Banana said...

    I'm glad y'all had fun! Your whole vacation seems really, really fun! :)

    Sam Wick said...

    I immagined the train to be an old-type steam train. It looks really fun. I like Luna's hat. I thought it was funny when Russ went "Are we just supposed to get in?" It really watches those times when he goes "Whe?"

    Unknown said...

    Hey Rob, hows it going? I was just at Jessicas blog and saw some old pics of you. :P What are you up to these days? ttyl, Darby Maeve *aka Darbymeister*

    Sam Wick said...

    Yo! You haven't posted in a while. This is just for kicks (because you post regularly enough) and I've done it to three people today (namely Charity, Flint, and Levi) so...

    If you don't post by September I will read you Animal Farm out loud and use funny voices! So post befor I kill you (psicologically).

    That Insane Blogger,

    ~Will Robin ;-P