Pages

Rob's Status

    Tears in Rain

    Psalm 45:1

    "My heart is inditing a good matter: I speak of the things which I have made touching the king: my tongue is the pen of a ready writer."

    Galatians 2:20

    I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Christ liveth in me: and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of the son of God, who loved me, and gave himself for me.

    <---Posts--->

    ------------------------------------------------------

    Tuesday, January 12, 2010

    Here Comes the Sun



    So today I expect bright and beautiful things to reveal themselves... Although, I fear that Tuesdays and Thursdays I shall comes to dread for reasons I shall explain in a later post.

    There's a lot that's happened since I've been back that could use some explaining, but if I wish to write at least everyday, I will have very little time to do it... So at least 30 minutes to write in the journal and 10 to write it up on here.

    There's one particular song I love to wake up to in the morning and with the advent of the Apple Ipod I am able to finally do this... Of course, the wonderful contraption had to die in the middle of the night but to my misfortune as was at least wise enough to set the alarm on my cell phone as well. (this has happened to me before).

    So for my own benefit and the benefit of the reader--whoever you are--I have posted the song to this blog in the hopes of rising with a little be more flutter in the soaring progression to a good day.

    This morning, Jan. 12th, 2010 I wrote:

    Morning time. There is something about getting up with or before the sunrise that has it's benefits and as I would like to quote Ben Franklin "Early to bed and early to rise, makes a man healthy, wealthy, and wise."Now such a saying is so true yet so difficult for a night-owl such as myself. I wonder if such a world could exist? A place where all normal day functions such as work and even school are performed? Of course I know there are plenty of jobs out there that take place in the night and I know of night school but I am suggesting entire societies gathering in the night just as many would durring the day. There is something about darkness to me that contains it's own magical element. Alas, for at least the beginning of this year, I will have little choice as to rise and emerge with the rest of the early birds. Over time, I suspect it will get easier and perhaps more satisfactory to be getting up so early. I do have a beautiful sunrise to look forward to. :)

    Here comes the sun,
    And I say it's all right.

    Little Darling, it's been a long cold lonely winter.
    Little Darling, it seems like years since it's been here.
    Here comes the sun,
    And I say it's all right.

    Little darling
    The smiles returning to the faces
    Little darling
    It seems like years since it's been here

    Here comes the sun
    Here comes the sun, and I say
    It's alright

    Little darling
    I see the ice is slowly melting
    Little darling
    It seems like years since it's been clear

    Here comes the sun, here comes the sun and i say,
    It's alright

    No comments: