Pages

Rob's Status

    Tears in Rain

    Psalm 45:1

    "My heart is inditing a good matter: I speak of the things which I have made touching the king: my tongue is the pen of a ready writer."

    Galatians 2:20

    I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Christ liveth in me: and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of the son of God, who loved me, and gave himself for me.

    <---Posts--->

    ------------------------------------------------------

    Thursday, August 12, 2010

    A Simple Nothing


    Some beginnings start with a simple nothing. A quite sort of nothing, the nothing you might have heard just before opening the cover of a book. Quietly turning a few pages, the eyes close for a moment just before the first chapter seeing nothing but the back of the eye lids and a dark sort of nothing; a familiar yet queer darkness that one rarely sees. The page turns, a slight rubbing of fine paper grains grind together—a sound much like the string of a universe colliding with another. The eyes open wide to gaze upon a title and a descriptive line of entire realms one may have only dreamed. To think it all could be created within a blink. But that is just the start as one begins to read, a world begins to grow! Though as loud as a bang and quick and bright as lightning an adventure then unfolds leading you, dear reader, wherever you want to go.


    "My heart is inditing a good matter: I speak of the things which I have made touching the king: my tongue is the pen of a ready writer."

    No comments: