Pages

Rob's Status

    Tears in Rain

    Psalm 45:1

    "My heart is inditing a good matter: I speak of the things which I have made touching the king: my tongue is the pen of a ready writer."

    Galatians 2:20

    I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Christ liveth in me: and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of the son of God, who loved me, and gave himself for me.

    <---Posts--->

    ------------------------------------------------------

    Thursday, July 12, 2007

    Good Morning!!!


    Well the sun isn't up yet but, hey! I'M AWAKE!!! and twitching with COFFEE FRAPOCHINO (SP?)

    I have to go to the dentist later to get inspected and the week after that my wisdom teeth get pulled WOO WEE!!!

    I'm making a BOY SCOUT HIGH ADVENTURE DOC. I can't wait to show it to everybody! It's going to be A.W.A.S.O.M.E !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    SCREEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    I Screamed...

    Because I didn't know what else to do...

    PEACE OUT!

    ~Rob

    7 comments:

    The Pookie said...

    5:55??? Good grief!

    Rob W. Oakley said...

    I LOVE to get an early start on things...

    *TWITCH*

    *TWITCH*

    did you like the Video?

    How about the Audio Play I did???

    ???

    ???

    ~Rob

    Twitch

    Missy said...

    Looks like yall had alot of fun! Nice!

    The song was perfect!

    ~MJ~

    Rob W. Oakley said...

    I didn't go; however, I did have a lot of fun putting the video together ;)

    ~Rob

    Anonymous said...

    Oh. :) Thats cool that they had a water proof camera! I want one!

    ~MJ~

    Kakiedoo said...

    Well, then it looks like THEY had fun.

    Kakiedoo
    I CANNOT STAND TO GET UP EARLY!

    Rob W. Oakley said...

    I've been getting up early every day now for...

    Awhile

    Who am I kidding?

    They use to have to roll me out of bed!!!

    but I am doing much better now that I have Star Bucks!

    ; )

    ~Rob