Pages

Rob's Status

    Tears in Rain

    Psalm 45:1

    "My heart is inditing a good matter: I speak of the things which I have made touching the king: my tongue is the pen of a ready writer."

    Galatians 2:20

    I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Christ liveth in me: and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of the son of God, who loved me, and gave himself for me.

    <---Posts--->

    ------------------------------------------------------

    Tuesday, July 13, 2010

    In the Beginning. . .


    In the beginning was the Logos. And the Logos was set in motion creating all things seen and unseen. The Logos is the word and the word comes from the ultimate source of all things made and unmade. The Logos is Truth that comes from the source which all things were made and must return. The truth is the word and the word is conveyed in vast formations--plain and mysterious.

    The logos is a living entity and exists in all things. Yet all things come from the source: a single entity that binds and creates all things known and unknown.

    The Logos, the word, and the source are synonymous symbols by which Truth can be found. . .

    Through the word. . .

    Through light. . .

    Through sound. . .

    Through motion. . .

    The Logos set in motion creates all things seen and unseen; known and unknown; made and unmade.

    The Logos speaks this way so that you can better understand. . .

    To speak through metaphors can the Truth be inspired that then when the Truth finds you can the Logos be understood.

    Let the Logos speak.

    Let the people hear.

    Let the Truth find you.

    For the Truth cannot be found lest the Truth finds you first.

    Through the word, through light, through sound, and motion.

    John 1:1 (ESV)

    1In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 2He was in the beginning with God. 3All things were made through him, and without him was not any thing made that was made. 4In him was life,a and the life was the light of men. 5The light shines in the darkness, and the darkness has not overcome it.

    "My heart is inditing a good matter: I speak of the things which I have made touching the king: my tongue is the pen of a ready writer."

    No comments: