Pages

Rob's Status

    Tears in Rain

    Psalm 45:1

    "My heart is inditing a good matter: I speak of the things which I have made touching the king: my tongue is the pen of a ready writer."

    Galatians 2:20

    I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Christ liveth in me: and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of the son of God, who loved me, and gave himself for me.

    <---Posts--->

    ------------------------------------------------------

    Thursday, May 17, 2007

    Waffels anyone?




    Ever since Mother acquired a Kurds waffle Iron for Mothers day, I’ve been making waffles like crazy. I’m not complaining: I’m just expressing on how wonderful a device such as the waffle iron truly is (especially when you use Bisquick!) Now, I am no simpleton; however, if the easy way still tastes good, so be it. It is as non difficult as one, two, three: mix the batter—1 1/3 cups milk, 1 egg, 2 tablespoons of vegetable oil, and 2 cups of Bisquick; of course, you might want to try the modified recipe for an ever extreme taste: just add about ½ cup more Bisquick, cinnamon spread over the top, 1 ½ tablespoons of vanilla, and, POW! Quick, easy, non sticky cinnamon waffles!—spread ¼ cups worth of mix over each preheated, vegetable-oiled waffles iron slot, wait about four minutes, and, BAM! Waffles for everyone!!!
    It’s weird; I was researching for the word Dory, the fish from “Finding Nemo”, uses when trying to pronounce Wallaby on the back of that Diving mask. Well I found out that back when the Radio was every bodies favorite thing to do, there was a group of Wallas that would make this sound to imitate the murmur of a large crowd; check it out--->


    Walla

    From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

    This article is about sound effect.

    In American radio, film, and television, walla is a sound effect imitating the murmur of a crowd in the background. A group of actors brought together in the post-production stage of film production to create this murmur is known as a walla group. According to one story, walla received its name during the early days of radio, when it was discovered that having several people repeat the sound walla in the background was sufficient to mimic the indistinct chatter of a crowd. Nowadays, walla actors make use of real words and conversations, often improvised, tailored to the languages, speech patterns, and accents that might be expected of the crowd to be mimicked. Walla is called rhubarb in the UK and rhabarber in Germany, perhaps in part reflecting the varying textures of crowd noise in the different countries. Another similar phrase is "carrots and peas."

    Maybe this Sunday we could make a walla group?

    LOL

    Have a nice day

    WALLAWALLAWALLAWALLAWALLAWALLAWALLAWALLAWALLAWALLAWALLAWALLAWALLAWALLAWALLAWALLAWALLA
    WALLAWALLAWALLAWALLAWALLAWALLAWALLAWALLAWALLAWALLAWALLAWALLAWALLAWALLAWALLAWALLAWALLA
    WALLAWALLAWALLAWALLAWALLAWALLAWALLAWALLAWALLAWALLAWALLAWALLAWALLAWALLAWALLAWALLAWALLA
    WALLAWALLAWALLAWALLAWALLAWALLAWALLAWALLAWALLAWALLAWALLAWALLAWALLAWALLAWALLAWALLAWALLA

    ...

    ...

    ...

    UM...

    ...

    I don't think it is working...

    I'm done...

    1 comment:

    Anonymous said...

    whoa sweet blog!!