Pages

Rob's Status

    Tears in Rain

    Psalm 45:1

    "My heart is inditing a good matter: I speak of the things which I have made touching the king: my tongue is the pen of a ready writer."

    Galatians 2:20

    I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Christ liveth in me: and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of the son of God, who loved me, and gave himself for me.

    <---Posts--->

    ------------------------------------------------------

    Wednesday, September 29, 2010

    thePROJECT

    thePROJECT-Behind the Scenes from Rob Oakley on Vimeo.



    This is the official and final version of the behind-the-scenes video for the Pregnancy Help Center of West Houston and The Project. Watch as Steve Hebert explains in great detail our nine month journey to completing more than just an Eagle Project, but a short documentary of the lives of humble individuals and their incredible stories and experiences. For the benefit of potential volunteers, contributors and even clients in search for answers, please pass this video to others on along with our project website.

    http://stephen-hebert.blogspot.com/

    "My heart is inditing a good matter: I speak of the things which I have made touching the king: my tongue is the pen of a ready writer."

    No comments: