Pages

Rob's Status

    Tears in Rain

    Psalm 45:1

    "My heart is inditing a good matter: I speak of the things which I have made touching the king: my tongue is the pen of a ready writer."

    Galatians 2:20

    I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Christ liveth in me: and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of the son of God, who loved me, and gave himself for me.

    <---Posts--->

    ------------------------------------------------------

    Saturday, August 4, 2007



    This Movie Looks pretty SWEET!!!

    But then again, I am yet to read a review...

    All I know so far is that the movie is supposed to be about where the story of King Author came from and so on and so forth...

    I just saw the teaser today and said,"I can't wait to see that!"

    But then again it could whined up being another large disappointment like all those other "King Author" Movies...

    I personally never would ever get tired of the cartoon :)





    Tell me what you think!

    ~Rob

    3 comments:

    The Pookie said...

    CONGRADULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    WE NEED PICTURES OF ROWAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Brooke

    Rob W. Oakley said...

    THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Will DO!!!

    Be in for a surprise! ;)

    ~Rob

    Sam Wick said...

    I'd have to see the Last Legion, but I do love the sword in the stone!